We will accept authorized returns 15 calendar days after the date of the shipments delivery to the customer. Authorized returns must be in the complete and original packaging. If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repacked items in its original shipping container contact us and we will arrange for its return. All authorized returns must be in their original condition include all components and cannot be disassembled, mounted or damaged due to incorrect installation. Returns of missing components will not be credited. We are not responsible for installation errors, nor will we cover any labor expenses, towing expenses, rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation. Electrical parts are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason. Freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error.
A 20% return fee is charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our error. Refunds for returns or cores will be process and credited within 72 to 96 hours after we receive and confirm your return is in good standing with our policies. All cores must be returned in their original packaging from the manufacture. Please be aware the bank may take 4-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card. All international orders must use paypal or Google checkout, no credit card transactions will be accepted.
Warranty is subject to the policies set by the manufacturer. Please inquire about warranty prior to purchase.
What Is Not Covered
- Damage or corrosion due to accidents, misuse, or alterations.
- Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt road hazards, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and other natural disaster.
- Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration, fading, deformation, blurring, etc.
- Replacement parts or accessories installed on any Vehicle registered or normally operated outside of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan or American Samoa.
- Replacement parts, or accessories installed on a Vehicle in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily determined.
- Replacement parts or accessories used in applications for which they are not designed.
- Replacement parts or accessories installed improperly by dealers, Importer/Distributor other than the manufacturer.
- Any replacement part or accessory without proof of purchase or replacement date.
- Non-Manufacturer replacement parts or accessories which Dealers may sell or install on your Vehicle.
- If the vehicle has been classified a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes or branded for any other reasons.
- Removal of the vehicle from the warranty covered market for which it was produced.